INFLUUR REFUND POLICY
Influur reserves the right to review our refund requests and assess them as needed. All reviews can take up to 4 weeks.
To request a refund please contact our Customer Experience team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All refunds, if applicable, will be for brand credit. If a refund to the payment method is required, Influur will not refund the service fee or transaction fee.
- When the brand doesn't want to work with the influencer anymore and the influencer has already delivered some content.
- If the brand stopped replying so the influencer went ahead and posted or had already sent a final draft on the date the LWT mentioned. Influencers get 100% of the pay.
- If the brand pays through invoice but doesn't use the money. After 6 months, the brand is not eligible for a refund.
- If the brand asks the influencer to make changes that go against the community guidelines.
Refund - brand credit, no service or transaction fee
- Any time a brand wants to cancel an LWT after paying but before the influencer sends any drafts.
- Influencer doesn't want to make any of the first 3 changes of the draft sent.
- Mutual agreement between the brand and influencer to cancel an LWT.
- Influencer declines an LWT after brand payment.
- Influencer can’t do the job due to outside circumstances, such as a social media account being blocked.
Partial refund - Brand credit
- Brand cancels campaign or LWT without any notice and the influencer already sent a draft.
Partial refund will be assessed by Influur depending on the status of the campaign.
NOTE: All refunds in credit must be used in the first 3 months of being issued.